Monday, November 2, 2009
- 8 EST Idiocracy (Comedy Central). Mike Judge (of Beavis and Butthead and Office Space fame) wonders aloud what would happen if stupid people continued to outbreed smart people over the next few centuries. Spoiler Alert: Bad things happen. This movie has developed a nice afterlife on DVD after flaming out in theaters, and rightfully so.
- 8 EST Man vs. Wild (Discovery). Bear Grylls is in Belize, where he encounters a 9 foot boa constrictor. I bet he turns it into a shelter.
- 8:30 EST Monday Night Football (ESPN). The Saints take on the Falcons. It's Drew Brees against Matt Ryan in a classic matchup of bland quarterbacks with little personality.
- 9 EST Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern (Travel). Andrew is on the Gulf Coast this week. You know what that means: nutria!
- 10 EST Mad Men (AMC). In case you missed last night's episode. Apparently, something happened to President Kennedy.
- 10:30 EST For Rent (HGTV). I'm still trying to understand why HGTV would target the notoriously cheap renter demographic.