Sunday, May 15, 2011
- Leo Nunez enters the 9th inning with a 1-0 lead. The Marlins hold an 81% chance of winning.
- He walks Jayson Werth. Win probability now at 68%.
- Base hit by Laynce Nix. Game is now a toss-up with both teams right around a 50% chance of winning. I bunker down underneath my desk.
- Fielders choice by Adam Laroche, out made at 2nd. Werth moves to third. Marlins 55% to win.
- Wilson Ramos saves the day for the Fish by popping up on the first pitch, not deep enough to score Werth. Win probability skyrockets back to 81%.
- Jerry Hairston flies out to left field ending the game. Just how Antonio Alfonseca drew it up. Leo is now 14-14 in save opportunities. Perfect.