Thursday, November 24, 2011
- Sr. #MONSTERDONG himself, Giancarlo Cruz Mike Stanton.
- Larry Beinfest, Michael Hill and Dan Jennings, who somehow keep Team Loria from trading Hanley Ramirez for a bucket of D-batteries every season.
- Dr. James Andrews, who keeps Josh Johnson's throwing arm from falling off.
- Whatever deal with the devil Emilio Bonifacio made that turned him into a competent baseball player this year.
- The end of baseball at
Joe Robbie Pro Player Dolphin LandsharkSun Life Stadium.
- Team Loria's crazy-ass design choices, including the psychedelic arcade display in centerfield of the new stadium and the impending ruination of Billy the Marlin. It is better to be ugly than bland.
- Luis Castillo.
- Kevin Millar.
- Kurt Abbot.
- Alex Arias.
- Charles Johnson.
- Cody Ross.
- Carl Pavano (the Marlins version).
- Seinfeld reruns.
- Readers who indulge our obsession with Earl Weaver and let us slide for ending the title of this post with a preposition.
Image via Fins Nation. We're also thankful those dudes haven't started a Marlins blog and made us obsolete.